Working at Summit Information Resources
Work for us! Summit Information Resources is a recipient of the 2014 100 Best Companies to Work For Award by Minnesota Business Magazine.
We work in a relaxed, yet disciplined atmosphere in which motivated and driven sales professionals can achieve their financial and professional goals while enjoying the camaraderie of our small, friendly group.
Current positions available are listed below:
Cisco End User Account Manager
The Cisco End User Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue quotas for Summit. This person will handle all aspects of business development, including prospecting, marketing, cold calling, and relationship development. This position will be responsible for developing new customer relationships, and cultivating new and ongoing business opportunities within their existing accounts. In addition, the Account Manager will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, and maximizing revenue for the company by developing long term client relationships.
This is a full time position that offers health, dental, life and disability insurance; 401K; PTO; competitive compensation and a relaxed dress policy. If you want to work for an established and thriving IT equipment reseller in a position with limitless potential, then send us your resume today.
Primary Responsibilities include the following (other responsibilities may be assigned):
- Prospect potential client opportunities that would fit the Summit ideal customer profile.
- Manage and maximize marketing leads resulting in new business development.
- Managing and growing a portfolio of accounts
- Daily outbound calling and e-correspondence activity.
- The creation and delivery of quotes to prospective and existing clients.
- The creation and delivery of sales orders to purchasing department.
- To understand the business needs and overall goals of your customers and prospects and be able to deliver the appropriate solution.
- To be able to effectively communicate the Summit value proposition, and Summit’s position in the marketplace.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to Summit clients.
- Offer solutions that are appropriate for the customer need.
- Effectively manage account revenue generation.
Ideal candidates possess the following:
- Sales experience desired, telephone sales background in particular – industry experience a plus.
- Customer service experience is desired, with strong people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, primarily telephone and internet communications.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to influence others.
- A highly focused work regimen, with strong self management and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly motivated with a focus on achieving goals and making money.